Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it, from crisp air, to chilled breezes, to snuggling up with my boo next to a fire, to wrapping up in a plush blanket with a book and let my imagination run wild. Another thing that I love about Fall is the fashion, swraters, turtle necks, pea coats, booties, boots, gloves, hat and scarves all excite me! I love the breathtaking mixture of rich orange, red and brown tones that the tree paint the sky with during Fall. I love Fall trend makeup as well!
Today’s simple Autumn Glow look with a burnt orange lip is affordable and easy to recreate.
- Foundation: NYX Total Control Liquid Foundation (Cappuccino)
- Concealer: NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer (Golden)
- Contour & Blush: NYX Cheek Contour Duo Palette (Wine & Dine)
- Brow: MAC eye brow pencil (Spiked)
- Top Lash Line:Lancôme Grandiose (Matte Noir)
- Lower Lash Line: MAC Technakohl Liner (Graphblack)
- Lashes: Ardell 210 Demi Whispies
- Lips: NYX Lip Lustre (Moznow) and AJ Crimson’s S+M Metallic Lip Gloss (Coinz)
- Glow: Fenty Killawatt Hightlight (Chic Phreak)
Quality at a steal!
NXY Total Control foundation is definitely a cosmetic product of quality at an affordable price!